When you buy 3 tees (in one order) - you can add a sticker sheet to your cart for FREE!
- You must add the sticker sheet to your cart to qualify.
- Offer not valid with other discounts or offers.
- One free sticker sheet per order.
- Sticker sheet will be shipped separately to make sure it doesn't get bent or damaged!
Our orders are processed within 2-6 business days (we work as fast as we can around here)!! And then will be shipped via USPS. So it won't be long until your beautiful new tee/s or sticker/s are in your mailbox waiting for you!
*Please note, we ship stickers separately to make sure they don't get bent during shipment!
We have a size fit guarantee! Our tees all run the same, so once you know your size, you are golden! But if it's your first purchase, and it doesn't fit (or isn't love), you have a full 90 days to return it to us (return shipping costs ON us)!
The only stipulation is that it's still in brand new condition, and has not been worn other than to try on. We have an easy returns portal where you just login and request your return shipping label. Easy peezy. More details on our shipping/returns page!
Our Tees are what's called direct-to-garment printed, aka DTG. This is a super common and durable print method. Unlike heat pressed tees that crack or may even peel off. These beatuiful (and/or sassy) designs aren't going anywhere!
Plus, our designs are printed on Bella + Canvas tees! Because as long as I've been in the boutique/fashion industry (almost 7 years), I have NEVER found another brand of tee that is higher quality.
- Super soft + comfortable.
- Tees Made in America.
- Good stretch (heather colors have even more stretch, but all colors have very good stretch).
- They do not shrink (they are already pre-shrunk).
- You can wash and dry them! See tips below!
To get the most out of the design printed on your tee, you can either:
- turn your tees inside out to dry in the dryer (what I do) -or-
- lay them out to dry after washing
Hey! My name is Angela, and I'm the owner here. I'm 35 (not that it matters haha), dog mom and am currently living in San Diego, California (after doing the digital nomad thing for the past couple years)!!
This is my newest baby (Chasing Thunder), BUT I've been a full time entrepreneur in the boutique industry for almost 7 years now! I take my businesses, and my clients and customers super seriously. Feel free to PM me on Facebook or email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.