Our Tees are what's called direct-to-garment printed, aka DTG. This is a super common and durable print method. Unlike heat pressed tees that crack or may even peel off. These beatuiful (and/or sassy) designs aren't going anywhere!
Plus, our designs are printed on Bella + Canvas tees! Because as long as I've been in the boutique/fashion industry (almost 7 years), I have NEVER found another brand of tee that is higher quality.
- Super soft + comfortable.
- Tees Made in America.
- Good stretch (heather colors have even more stretch, but all colors have very good stretch).
- They do not shrink (they are already pre-shrunk).
- You can wash and dry them! Tonnnnns of times before you start seeing any wear and tear at all (and even then, it's not bad).
Now if you want to, like if you especially love a particular tee and just want it to remain as like new as possible, you can either:
- turn your tees inside out to dry in the dryer -or-
- lay them out to dry after washing
- BUT this isn't necessary in my opinion. I definitely still wear tees from 5 years ago today (same brand of tee, same printing method) and I can't tell you what those tees have been through at this point or how many times they've been tossed into the washer and dryer!